Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Leukomed® Control Post-Op Dressing 7323000 by BSN Medical provides a comfortable skin-like barrier over surgical sites. The thin hydropolymer pad sits flush against the stitches to not snag or add bulk and adapts to the skin's elasticity. It effectively creates a sterile barrier and blocks outside contaminants to minimize risk of infection. As a translucent skin covering, it creates an open window to monitor progress as well as watch for signs of infection without disturbing the site. This reduces the number of dressing changes and less hassle approach to examining wound.
Creating a moist wound environment is the most effective for fast healing. The Leukomed Control dressing is absorbent to soak up exudate and is breathable to provide moisture balance. It's also virus and water-proof allowing patient to shower regularly.
The post-op dressing is 2 inches wide and 3-3/4 inches in length with other sizes to fit varying sizes of surgical sites. When needing to cover a larger surface area, try Leukomed® Control 4 x 9.5 Inch.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Apply
- Hypoallergenic to Be Sensitive to Skin
- Protects Wound Bed from Contaminants
- Clear Dressing
- Absorbs Exudate
- Easy Monitoring Site
- Feels Like Skin
- Prevents Infections to Site
- Waterproof/Virus Proof
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Item Number: 7323000
- Size: 2 x 3.75 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
How to Apply:
- Start with maintaining sterile nature of dressing by wearing gloves or sterilizing hands.
- Remove the transparent supportive film underneath the dressing.
- Hold the film dressing on both sides and apply over the wound.
- Tear off the white application support on top and smooth out dressing for a secure stick.
- Remove the two upper supports at the red indicators in the middle by pulling one to the left and the other to the right.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!