Other Jobst ActiveWear Athletic Socks product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical Jobst Athletic Knee High Socks 8-15 mmHg are designed for compression support for individuals with active lifestyles. Its lightweight construction yet durable material offers high performance to support blood circulation while keeping legs and feet comfortable. A blend of nylon and acrylic quickly wick away moisture to keep feet dry. The sporty compression socks design with knit-in heel create a perfect fit with extra room at the toes.
Jobst Athletic Knee High Compression Socks are unisex and available in small, medium and large. The most popular size is large (Jobst 110451). If this is not what you are looking for, or you would like other compression and color options, check out Sigvaris Recovery Socks in 15-20 mmHg.
Features and Benefits:
- Gradient Compression Higher at the Ankle
- Improves Blood Circulation in the Leg
- Comforts and Supports Tired and Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling in Legs and Feet
- Won't Clog Feeding Tube
- Sporty Athletic Sock Design
- Moisture Wicking Technology Keep Legs and Feet Comfortable
- Lightweight Yet Durable Material for Active Lifestyles
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Jobst
- Product Number: 110449, 110450, 110451
- Quantity: Pair
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Large
- User: Unisex
- Color: White
- Material: 36% Nylon, 56% Acrylic, 6% Rubber
- Application: Active Compression Socks
- Compression Level: 8-15 mmHg
- Disposable: Yes
- Small Shoe Size: Women 4-1/2-6-1/2, Men 6-8
- Medium Shoe Size: Women 7-9, Men 8-1/2-10
- Large Shoe Size: Women 9-1/2-11, Men 10-1/2-12
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Brand Jobst ActiveWear Athletic Socks Ships Free Yes Size Chart MEN SMALL MEDIUM LARGE USA 6 - 8 8 1/2 - 10 10 1/2 - 12 WOMEN SMALL MEDIUM LARGE USA 7 - 9 9 1/2 - 11 11 1/2 - 13 Compression 08-15 mmHg Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Easy to put on durable.
Easy to order and expeditiously delivered.