Brewer Access Exam Table allows medical professionals to focus on patient safety and improve practice value. It comes with the most secure and largest step available on the market. Both table and step can support weight up to 500 lbs, which makes it ideal for a variety of patients. It is easily adjusted from seat to exam position and comes with standard ergonomic stirrups. The advanced design is both comfortable and safe for patients and medical professionals.
The Brewer 5000 table comes with seamless, comfortable and easy to clean upholstery, which is offered in a variety of colors to match the aesthetic of any medical office. It has pass-through drawers that allow for access to stored equipment and medical supplies from either side of the table and comes with extra storage space that is best in its class. It also has convenient paper roll storage in back for convenient access and optimal sanitation. Each table has the option of coming with or without hospital grade outlets, a 5-year warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Product Features and Benefits
- Largest, Most Secure Step on the Market
- Support up to 500 lbs
- Ergonomic Comfort for Medical Professionals
- Seamless, Comfortable and Easy-to-Clean Upholstery
- Easily Adjusts from Seat to Exam Table Position
- Standard Ergonomic Stirrups
- Pass-Through Drawers
- Best-in-Class Storage Space
- Convenient Paper Roll Storage
- Height: 32 Inch (81.3 cm)
- Width: 28 Inch (71.1 cm)
- Length: 57.3 Inch extends to 71 Inch (145.5 cm – 180.3 cm)
- Leg extension length: 15 Inch (38.1 cm)
- Step Height: 8 Inch (20.3 cm)
- Step Length: 17.7 Inch (45 cm)
- Step Width: 20.4 Inch (51.8 cm)
- Hospital-Grade Duplex Electrical Outlets (Optional)
- 115VAC, 60Hz, 5.8 amps max
- 5 Degree Pelvic Tilt/60-Watt Drawer Heater in Front Top Drawer (Optional)
- Front drawer: 19.8 Inch x 19.2 Inch x 3.8 Inch (50.3 cm x 48.8 cm x 9.7 cm)
- Side drawers: 22.7 Inch x 20.2 Inch x 7 Inch (57.4 cm x 51.3 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Paper roll storage capacity: 23 Inch x 23 Inch x 3.25 Inch (58.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 8.3 cm)
- 5-Year Warranty
- Conforms to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry regulations and codes.
- UL 60601-1
Manuals and Documents
- Exam Table Brochure contains features and benefits as well as specifications from the manufacturer.
Brewer Access Exam Table Demontsration and Review Video (1:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!