Customers Also Bought
The Monoject Safety I.V. BlunTip Access Cannula has been designed for increased safety in the workplace removing the hypodermic needle and using a blunt tip cannula. Choose syringes in 3, 6 or 12 mL with 1/2 inch universal Monoject BlunTip Cannula for needleless I.V. access to dispense medications to the patient. The universal cannula fits most pre-pierced ports.
The Safety I.V Access Cannula with BlunTip is easy to detect from standard needles due to its distinctive neon color. The color and design not only increases workplace safety but its used to decrease the number of steps to draw and deliver intravenous fluids to the patient. It also complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for engineering controls.
Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien, individually packages BlunTip I.V. Syringe and Cannula in a rigid autoclavable hardpack to be sterile and ready to use.
You may also need the Monoject Vial Access Cannula when accessing rubber stopper mediation vials.
Features and Benefits
- Packaged Sterile, Ready-to-Use
- Needleless w/ Blunt Tip Design for Safety
- Cannula Fits a Variety of Pre-Pierced Ports
- Neon Color Denotes Needleless Syringe with Blunt Tip
- Selection of Syringe Volumes
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, Formerly Covidien
- Brand: Monoject BlunTip
- Product Number: 8881540101, 8881541034, 8881541067, 8881541125
- Quantity: Each, Box, Case
- Packaging: Rigid Autoclavable Hardpack
- Gauge Size: 15
- Cannula Length: .5 Inch
- Syringe Volume Options: 3, 6, 12 mL
- HPCPCS Code: A4210
- UNSPSC Code: 42142533
- Application: I.V Cannula to Administer Medication
- Sterile: Yes
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history