Customers Also Bought
Monoject Safety I.V. BlunTip Access Cannula provide increased safety in the workplace, removing the hypodermic needle and using a blunt tip cannula. Choose syringes in 3, 6 or 12 mL with 1/2 inch universal Monoject BlunTip Cannula for needleless I.V. access to dispense medications to the patient. The universal cannula fits most pre-pierced ports.
The Safety I.V Access Cannula with BlunTip is easy to detect from standard needles due to its distinctive neon color. The color and design not only increases workplace safety but its used to decrease the number of steps to draw and deliver intravenous fluids to the patient. It also complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien, individually packages BlunTip I.V. Syringe and Cannula in a rigid autoclavable hardpack to be sterile and ready to use.
You may also need the Monoject Vial Access Cannula when accessing rubber stopper mediation vials.
Features and Benefits
- Packaged Sterile, Ready-to-Use
- Needleless w/ Blunt Tip Design for Safety
- Cannula Fits a Variety of Pre-Pierced Ports
- Neon Color Denotes Needleless Syringe with Blunt Tip
- Selection of Syringe Volumes
- Product Number: 8881540101, 8881541034, 8881541067, 8881541125
- Syringe Volume Options: 3, 6, 12 mL
- Gauge Size: 15
- Cannula Length: .5 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box, Case
- Packaging: Rigid Autoclavable Hardpack
- Application: I.V Cannula to Administer Medication
- Sterile: Yes
- HPCPCS Code: A4210
- UNSPSC Code: 42142533
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, Formerly Covidien
- Brand: Monoject BlunTip
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cardinal Health Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.