Customers Also Bought
The Silipos Below Knee Suspension Sleeve grabs the prosthesis and extends to the top of thigh creating an airtight seal. Unlike other suspension sleeves made of neoprene or silicone, Silipos uses a proprietary medical grade mineral oil gel that not only secures the prosthesis but also moisturizes the residual limb. The mineral oil gel integrated within the sleeve is lightweight creating natural, flexible movement with the skin. The sleeve is latex-free and hypoallergenic and with a seamless construction and gel formula it won't irritate the skin. Rather, the gel conditions the skin as it releases oils that benefits scar tissue. The sleeve will stay in place maximizing suspension as well as your confidence while wearing it.
Silipos BK Suspension Sleeve is washable and reusable. It's available in sizes I-IV. Silipos manufactures other prosthetic products that may be of interest to you such as the Antibacterial Silosheath, designed to minimize skin breakdown, shearing and abrasion on residual limb.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Airtight Seal for Maximum Suspension
- Easy Application
- Seamless Construction
- Gel Moisturizes and Conditions Skin
- Gel Reduces Scar Tissue
- Sleeve Allows Knee to Flex
- Lightweight and Flexible Sleeve Construction
- Product Number: 13055, 13065, 13075, 13085
- Material: Mineral Oil Gel
- Quantity: Each
- Color: Flesh Pink
- Manufacturer: Silipos
- Size Options: I, II, III, IV
- Size I: Length 12 Inches, 11-17 Inch Circumference
- Size II: Length 14 Inches, 13-20 Inch Circumference
- Size III: Length 16 Inches, 14-22 Inch Circumference
- Size IV: Length 16 Inches, 15-28 Inch Circumference
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this item waterproof?
What is the process for cleaning it?
How long does one of these units last before needing replacement (estimate)?Question by: Connor on Feb 22, 2016 2:27:00 PMThe material is made to be waterproof.
The item can be machine washed and dried.
With proper care, the manufacturer states it can last as long as six months.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 27, 2017 12:54:00 PM