Other Portex product(s)
The Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, are reinforced silicone tracheostomy tubes that, like the rest of the Bovina tubes, will exhibit properties that both make it comfortable for the patient and easy to use for the caregiver. These trach tubes are like the smaller variations of the Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Trach Tubes only with larger sizes for bigger child patients. They both share the same straight neck flange design for young patients to avoid chaffing and irritation under the chin that sometimes occur using the 'V' shaped flanges.
The Bivona line of trach tubes are made of soft silicone, which is the most comfortable material among most trach lines. The TTS cuff (tight-to-shaft) is a design by Portex that allows the cuff to deflate flush against the trach shaft and mimic a cuffless tube. The TTS Pediatric tube, while completely deflated, adds no distinguishable dimension to the outer diameter of the tube's shaft, yet it can be partially or completely inflated for varied airway management needs.
The Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric trach tube is designed using inert silicone and will not irritate sensitive skin and stoma areas -- which is common for children's skin. The silicone shaft is wire reinforced to minimize the risk of kinking.
As with all the TTS pediatric and neonatal trach tubes, they come packaged sterile along with an obturator and twill trach tie.
For an adult Bivona TTS model, look to the Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tube.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- They are made of soft, flexible silicone, best for a children.
- They include the TTS technology with a cuff that can deflate flat against the shaft.
- They can be reprocessed up to five times.
- The straight flange prevents skin irritation with some children verses the contoured variety.
- The tube is reinforced with wire to prevent kinking.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Included: Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm, 6.7mm, 7.3mm, 8.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- Length: 38.0mm, 39.0mm, 40.0mm, 41.0mm, 42.0mm, 44.0mm, 46.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 67SP025, 67SP030, 67SP035, 67SP040, 67SP045, 67SP050, 67SP055
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!