Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, share the same qualities that is inherent within all the Bivona trach tubes, yet have specific sizes for newborn patients who need an artificial airway for assisted breathing. These tubes are smaller size versions of the Bivona TTS Cuffed Pediatric Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes and share the same straight neck flange design that is often a preferred alternate to the 'V' shaped contoured flange, which can sometimes irritate the jawline of some infants.
The Bivona line of trach tubes are made of soft silicone, which is the most comfortable material among most trach lines. The TTS cuff (tight-to-shaft) is a design by Portex that allows the cuff to deflate almost flush against the trach shaft and mimic a cuffless tube. The TTS Neonatal tube, while completely deflated, adds no distinguishable dimension to the outer diameter of the tube's shaft, yet it can be partially or completely inflated for varied airway management needs.
The Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal trach tube is designed using inert silicone for sensitive skin and stoma areas, which is common with newborn skin. The silicone shaft is wire reinforced to minimize the risk of kinking.
As with all the TTS neonatal and pediatric trach tubes, they come packaged sterile along with an obturator and twill trach tie.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- They are made of soft, flexible silicone, best for a children.
- They include the TTS technology with a cuff that can deflate flat against the shaft.
- They can be reprocessed up to five times.
- The straight flange prevents skin irritation with some children verses the contoured variety.
- The tube is reinforced with wire to prevent kinking.
Bivona TTS Cuffed Neonatal Straight Neck Flange Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Included: Tube, Obturator, and Twill Trach Tie
- Outer Diameter: 4.0mm, 4.7mm, 5.3mm, 6.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
- Length: 30.0mm, 32.0mm, 34.0mm, 36.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 67N025, 67N030, 67N035, 67N040
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A