BioKnit Back Brace is a lumbar back support brace with fabric electrodes to gently and conveniently deliver gentle stimulation to the back while increasing back posture and strengthening surrounding muscles. Lightweight and comfortable, these garments are woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to the entire covered area and cover hard-to-reach areas, such as the back and shoulder. This lumbar back support is indicated for patients suffering from arthritis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, ACL injuries, lower back pain and other conditions.
BioKnit Back Brace is an ideal way to help improve back posture, reduce pain and provide a comfortable user experience. With gentle fabric electrodes, this back support belt is ideal for patients who need constant pain relief while retaining an active, mobile lifestyle.
BioKnit Back Brace Features and Benefits
- Brace with fabric electrodes gently delivers gentle stimulation.
- Increases back posture and strengthens surrounding muscles.
- Gentle fabric electrodes is ideal for patients who need pain relief while retaining an active lifestyle.
- Reusable and hand washable.
- Single patient use only.
BioKnit Back Brace Specifications
- Product numbers: KB0918423, KB0923423, KB0440208
- Manufacturer: Bio Medical Life Systems
- Universal 7" Back Brace with (4) 2 Inch by 3 Inch fabric electrodes
- Universal 9" Back Brace w/ (4) 2" x 3" Fabric electrodes
- Black garment device pouch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!