Customers Also Bought
The BioGel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Gloves, by Molnlycke, are sterile gloves ideal for medical work and procedures that require great finger sensitivity and control, while safeguarding against contamination and infection. These individually packaged exam gloves are above and beyond typical surgical gloves with broader hand and wrist coverage, better feel, and features that help protect against tears or perforations.
The BioGel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Glove is a non-latex exam glove that is designed to emulate the fit and feel not unlike rubber latex. It is made of synthetic polyisoprene, which, according to Molnlycke, is similar to the molecular structure of natural rubber latex. The surface is made extra smooth for double donning.
Molnlycke includes a special indicator technology called the PI Indicator that utilizes the Biogel coating. It can be used alone or with an overglove that also has the indicator technology. The PI Indicator helps prevent glove punctures from going unnoticed. It indicates with a blue color spot to alert the wearer of punctures in outer glove when there is a perforation in the presence of fluid. And because of their non-rubber makeup, they reduce the chance of glove-related latex protein sensitization.
For a latex version of Biogel, look to the Biogel Letex Sterile Exam Gloves.
Biogel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- These are most effective as an underglove for any Biogel non-latex powder-free surgical glove.
- A blue color spot alerts wearer of punctures in outer latex glove if a perforation occurs in the presence of fluid.
- The Biogel coating on the inner surface allows for easy dry and damp donning.
- The gloves are non-pyrogenic.
- The Biogel and glove material prevent skin irritation and soothes skin by preventing moisture loss.
- The beaded cuff at the wrist adds to security and will simply slip over the cuff of the arm gown.
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence.
BioGel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 41165, 41660, 41665, 41670, 41675, 41680
- Manufacturer: Molynlycke
- Material: Synthetic polyisoprene
- HCPCS: A4930
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!