Inogen One is a respected Medical DME company that manufacturers the Inogen One Oxygen Concentrators. Based in Goleta, California, Inogen One manufactures their oxygen concentrators in the USA. Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), Inogen One has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and received the Gold Award in Medical Design Excellence for the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The Inogen One was one of the first portable oxygen concentrators allowed by the FAA on commercial airlines. In addition to being a light 7.25 lbs with the battery, the Inogen One G2 has five different flow settings that give the patient greater control of the oxygen flow. Inogen One now offers a new smaller Portable Oxygen Concentrator that weighs only 4.9 pounds with battery. This oxygen concentrator, called the Inogen One G3, offers an 8 cell battery with 2 to 4 hours of operation and/or a 16 cell battery that operates for 4 to 8 hours.
- Air Purifier/Humidifier: Air purifiers are designed to prevent lungs and air passageways from becoming irritated. By utilizing a filter or ionized surface to pull dust and micro-sized particles from the air, air purifiers also contain the potential to eliminate odors.
- CPAP: CPAP machines are indicated for the treatment of sleep apnea. Vitality Medical carries a wide variety of CPAP, Bipap and VPap machines and accessories to suit a wide variety of different needs.
- Nebulizers/Compressors: Nebulizers are used for respiratory therapy and come in two different styles: Piston Nebulizers and Ultrasonic Nebulizers. Portable and pediatric models are also available.
- Breathing Therapy: Vitality Medical carries a wide variety of different types of breathing therapy products, including cough assist machines, spirometers, peak flow meters and respirators.
- Oxygen Concentrators: Also referred to as oxygen machines, generators and compressors, oxygen concentrators provide a cost-effective way for oxygen therapy patients to supplement their oxygen needs. An oxygen concentrator pulls-in regular room air while filtering out some of the other gases present.
- Tracheostomy Supplies: Tracheostomy supplies are medical devices used for stomas on a patient's airway. Trach supplies offer a convenient, comfortable lifestyle for people who have had a tracheotomy. Trach supplies assist with breathing by suctioning bodily fluids from an individual.
Inogen One Selected News Events
- November 2012 - Inogen One G3 obtains approval from the FAA to be used aboard commercial aircraft.
- August 2011 - Inogen One acquires Breathe Oxygen Services (BOS). BOS is a homecare respiratory services company near Nashville, Tennessee.
- August 2011 - Inogen One obtains a federal supply contract to provide portable oxygen concentrators to federal agencies and patients served by the VA.
- June 2011 - Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator awarded Medical Design Excellence Award for its oxygen therapy device.
Inogen One Testimonial
Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video (2:36 minutes)
Best Home Oxygen Concentrators
We have the Best Home Oxygen Concentrators on the market. We have spent lots of resources to make sure have the best concentrators as well as the best oxygen concentrator experts available to answer your questions. Home oxygen concentrators are medical devices that were designed to deliver a concentrated flow of oxygen to a respiratory patient. These medical concentrators function by concentrating ambient room air, which is then inspired by an individual through a cannula. There are myriad reasons as to why an individual might need supplemental oxygen and it is always best to check with your medical provider to determine if you need to use a stationary concentrator.
We offer a wide variety of stationary oxygen concentrators to meet your unique and individual respiratory needs. In fact, we have the best oxygen concentrators, ranging from 2 LPM, liters per minute, up to 10 LPM. We even carry stationary concentrators that are small and light enough that will fit on your night stand next to your bed. Additionally, we distribute models that are whisper quiet, too. To learn more about the wide selection of stationary oxygen concentrators that we supply, browse the product descriptions below.
At Vitality Medical, we only carry the very best oxygen concentrators, the most trustworthy and reputable manufacturers, from which our customers can choose. Ordering an oxygen concentrator at Vitality Medical is hassle-free and convenient, too. Another great reason to purchase your oxygen concentrator with Vitality Medical is that we always assist our customers with warranties. If for any reason your stationary oxygen concentrator malfunctions within the time frame of its warranty, just give us a call, and we will set everything up for it to get repaired. In addition to extending our assistance, we also ship you out a loaner oxygen concentrator, completely free of charge, so that you do not have to go without oxygen therapy while your concentrator is being repaired.