Skil Care Bed Pro Under Mattress Alarm
Skil-Care BedPro UnderMattress Alarm System comes with the alarm unit and a sensor pad. The sensor pad is placed under the mattress, keeping the pad out of reach of the patient and reducing the number of false alarms. This type of sensor allows better patient comfort as well as increased pressure relief. Placing the pad under the mattress also protects the pad from incontinence. A coiled cord provides 21 inches to 9 feet, 5 inches of reach. Select between 90-Day, 180-Day and 1-Year sensor pad systems.
Bed-Pro System Components
- Alarm Unit
- Sensor Pad
- Auto Reset
- Nurse Call
- In-Room On-Off
- Indicator Light
- Battery Test
- Low Battery Indicator
- AC Adaptor
- High-Low Volume
- Two Buzzer Tones/Two Music Tones
- Cable Strain Relief
- One Year Guarantee
Product Feature & Benefits
- Protected from incontinence.
- Less exposure to wear.
- Does not compromise pressure relief mattresses.
- Sensor pads stays in place.
- Product Numbers: 909340, 909341, 909322, 909321.
- Sensor Size Options: 10 x 30 Inch or 20 x 30 Inch.
- Sensor Lifespan: 90-Day, 180-Day or 1-Year.
- For use with Bedpro and Multipro Alarm Units.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
- Sensor Pad Manufacturer Warranty: 90, 180 or 365 days.
- Alarm Unit Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year.
Patient Fall Management Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care BedPro UnderMattress Alarm contains information about the use and care of these products.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!