Customers Also Bought
BD U-100 Insulin Syringes with Ultra-Fine Needle by Becton Dickinson are specifically designed for low dosage injections of insulin for diabetes. Under the brand name of Lo-Dose, these Insulin Syringes come with an attached MICRO FINE (29 to 31 Gauge) or ULTRA FINE (27 to 28 Gauge) needle. Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle come with stainless steel needles specifically designed for Insulin injections. These BD Insulin Syringes and Needles are available as self contained or blister packed. BD Syringes and Needles have a thinner and smaller syringe sizes that provide more control and ease of handling. Bold, clear markings on the syringe provide easy to read measurements to complete more accurate dosages. These BD Lo Dose Syringes with Needles are sterile and latex free.
Insulin Syringes and Needles by Becton Dickinson Features & Benefits
- Smaller and thinner syringe size for easier handling and greater control.
- Accurate measurements are possible with dosage indicators clearly marked on the syringe barrel.
Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Insulin Syringes and Needle by BD for Insulin Product ID Numbers: 309301, 309305, 309306, 309309, 309310, 309311, 328410, 328411, 328418, 328430, 328431, 328438, 328440, 329461, 328465, 328466, 328468.
- Syringe Application: Insulin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 0.3 mL, 0.5 mL, 1 mL or 1/3 cc, 1/2 cc 1 cc.
- Syringe Brand: Lo Dose
- Needle Gauge Options: 27 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 29 Gauge, 30 Gauge, 31 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 0.5 Inch, 5/16 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Brand: Micro Fine (27 to 28 Gauge) and Ultra Fine (29 to 31 Gauge).
- Sterile: Radiation, EtO.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Packaged: Self Contained or Blister Packed.
- HCPCS code: A4206
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!