Customers Also Bought
The Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System is one of most straightforward Glucose Systems you will ever use because it was designed for easy self-testing of your glucose concentrations using whole blood. It has three large buttons and a clear display that ensure ease of use. Don’t worry about coding this meter or tracking your control test results because this meter automatically does many of the tasks other glucose monitors leave to you. This glucometer is not intended to diagnosis or screen for diabetes mellitus.
Designed for ease of use, the Bayer Contour Meter codes itself every time you insert a test strip and will tell you when a test strip is under-filled, so you don’t have to worry about inaccurate results due to miscoding. You can take this compact meter with you anywhere, for it takes up about as much room as a key fob. The lancing device is not intended for professional use, and, due to the risk of spreading infectious disease, you must not use it to lance anybody but yourself.
Pre-set in basic mode for easy testing, you can choose to alternate between basic or advanced mode after receiving your device and learning all the features of each mode. You can transfer results to your compute after testing with your Contour Glucometer, and a specialized software will create a visual summary with graphs and tables. This meter is tested and certified for use with the GLUCOFACTS DELUXE software and no other software.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy Self-testing of Your Glucose Concentrations
- Three Large Buttons and a Clear Display
- Codes Itself Every Time You Insert a Test Strip
- Takes up About as Much Room as a Key Fob
- Pre-set for the Basic Mode for Easy Testing
- Weight: 1.7 ounces
- Manufacturer: Bayer
- Sample Volume: 0.6 µL
- Humidity: 10–93% RH
- Measuring Time: 5 seconds
- Test Sample: Whole blood Test
- Measuring Range: 10–600 mg/dL
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.25 x .75 Inches
- Dimensions: 77 mm x 57 mm x 19 mm
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests
- Operating Temperature Range: 41–113ºF
- Result: Referenced to plasma/serum glucose
- Memory Feature: Stores most recent 480 test results
- Battery Type: Two 3-volt lithium batteries (DL2032 or CR2032)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThere is an expiration date on my machine box
Does that apply to the machine or just the test strip and quality control fluid??
Ms HQuestion by: Ms H on May 12, 2016 3:28:31 PMThe expiration date refers to the control fluid.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 5, 2016 8:21:00 AMHow to start and chek the blood....????Question by: krishna singh rajput on Jun 12, 2015 8:09:38 PMWe do not carry this product in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer. It's best to contact the manufacturer of the product for material clarification and other specifics.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2016 12:46:00 PM