Customers Also Bought
The Bard LUBRICATH Drainage Bag Foley Trays is a fully equipped kit which includes items most commonly used in the catheterization procedure to perform the process a whole lot easier for the staff by having all the items supplied, and the patient by having the all the tools available to make the procedure go by a lot smoother. Care professionals will usually complete this procedure for you or will train you on how to insert the catheter properly so you may do it at home.
The LUBRICATH Foley Trays with Drainage Bag bundles the items you will need, all into one kit. By providing you with the items all at once, you reduce the time wasted by gathering these items up individually or downtime from staff creating these kits in-office. There are both logistic and cost-effective reasons why a tray kit is the best choice when dealing with standard procedures. Running into the scenario of out-of-stock items can throw a wrench into things until you have the remaining items available again.
A pre-packed kit is provided sterile to ensure the reduction of bacteria and contamination from other debris that can cause infections in these delicate procedures. The kits do come with contents such as exam gloves, forceps, rayon balls, lubricant syringe, and povidone-iodine solution just to name a few. Some of the kits, however, do not include a catheter and one must be supplied - you can use an already purchased catheter or if you have a preference of catheter to use and are just in need of a insertion kit. Options from a 10cc or a 30cc pre-filled syringe are given to help inflate the balloon for securing the catheter once inserted.
Product Features and Benefits
- Pre-packed Kits
- Fully Stocked Trays
- Options Include Catheter or Sold Separately
- All Items in Tray are Sterile to Reduce Bacteria
- Choice of 10cc or 30cc Pre-filled Syringe
- Pre-Filled Syringe with Sterile Water (10cc or 30cc)
- (1) Underpad
- (1) Pair, Latex Free Exam Gloves (Powder-free)
- (1) Forceps
- Rayon Balls
- (1) Lubricant 5gm Packet
- (1) Povidone-Iodine Solution
- (1) Specimen Container and Labels
- Manufacturer: Bard
- Product SKU: 800061, 881918, 896300, 898314, 898316, 898318, 899614, 899616, 899618, 899716, 899718, 901116, 907616
- Brand: Lubricath
- Application: Indwelling Catheter Tray
- Collection Type: Anti-Reflux Bag / 2 Liter Drain Bag
- Material: Latex
- Securing Method: 5 cc Balloon
- Style: Foley / Center Entry Foley
- Tray Contents: Uro-Prep Tray (optional)
- Latex Free Indicator: Contains Latex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history