Customers Also Bought
Latex Foley Catheters, manufactured by Bard, are a elastomer coated latex catheters that reduce the irritation to the urethra. Latex Foley Catheters are made with a high-quality Bard latex that is engineered to reduce the risk of latex irritation when compared to other latex products.
Indwelling Urinary Catheters are rigid enough to aid in insertion. Bard Silicone Elastomer Catheters are also available in a Bardia version. Latex Foley Catheters have a rounded short tip and two opposing drainage eyes.
Latex Foley Catheter Features and Benefits
- Available in a variety of French sizes to suit many individuals.
- Elastomer coating minimizes urethral irritation.
- Firm and flexible texture is ideal for insertion
Latex Foley Catheter Specifications
- Latex foley catheter product numbers: 265712, 265714, 265716, 265718, 265720, 265722, 265724, 265726, 265728.
- Tip Style: Short, Rounded
- 2 Way
- 5cc Balloon
- 2 Opposing drainage eyes.
- Material: Latex with a silicone elastomer coating.
- HCPCS Code: A4338
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the length of this catheter?Question by: Lynne Edwards on Jun 7, 2015 7:03:00 PMAccording to the manufacturer the standard length of these catheters is between 280-400 mm's (11-15.7 inches).Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 26, 2016 2:03:00 PMdoes the foley come with a cap when not connected to a bag.
the foley is taped in to his bladder so during the day we cap it offQuestion by: Joyce on Jul 13, 2016 5:03:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!
Based on your history