Customers Also Bought
Avanos MIC Extension Set, (formerly Halyard MIC KEY Extension Set) is designed to facilitate enteral tube feeding of nutrition or medication when connected to a gastrostomy tube. It is compatible with MIC Gastrostomy, Bolus Gastrostomy, PEG, Jejunal, Gastro-Enteric and Transgastric-Jejunal Feeding Tubes.
This accessory is available in a 6-inch or 12-inch tube length. It features bolus and tapered distal tip with stepped connector on the other end. A firm twist creates a secure connection to the G Tube. As enteral nutrition is administered, a tubing clamp is available when needing to control the flow. Once feeding is complete, it is recommended to flush the MIC Extension Set with 5 to 10 mL of warm water. It can be cleaned and reused.
MIC Feeding Tube Extension Set is made of latex-free medical grade silicone. It is purchased individually and intended for single patient use.
Features and Benefits:
- Tapered Distal Tip
- Twist Connection Secures and Prevents Misconnections
- Two Length Options
- Made of Medical Grade Silicone
- Manufacturer: Avanos, formerly Kimberly-Clark/Halyard
- Brand: MIC, formerly MIC KEY
- Product Number: 0105-06, 0105-12; Formerly (Kimberly Clark 0105-06, Kimberly-Clark 0105-12)
- Quantity: Each
- Tube Length Options: 6, 12 Inch
- Material: Medical Grade Silicone
- Application: Enteral Tube Feeding
- DEHP-Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information