Customers Also Bought
Sport-Aid Back Belt Support by Scott Specialties provides abdominal support and lower back support. This Support Belt is designed for long-term wear. Constructed with Dura-Foam and equipped with 4 wide duo-tension straps that are 3 inches wide, the Scott Specialties Sport-Aid Back Belt is a support belt that is adjustable to the needs of the individual. Flexible stays in this Back Belt prevent rolling. The Sport-Aid Back Belt supports feature a wide elastic back panel and wide tension straps that extend from the back, stretch to the desired tension, and adhere to the side panels with pressure-sensitive hook & closure.
Scott Specialties Sport Aid Back Belt Support Features & Benefits
- Sport Aid Belt provides excellent abdominal support and lower back support.
- Dura-Foam™ front panel for long-term wear.
- Duo-tension straps keep wearer mindful of proper lifting.
- Flexible stays prevent rolling.
- The back support panel is 9 inches wide and the straps are 3 inches wide.
Scott Specialties Sport Aid Back Belt Support Specifications
- Scott Specialties Sport Aid Back Support Belt Product ID Numbers: SA3251WHIML, SA0109BLAXL, SA0109BLAML, SA3251WHIXL.
- Size Options: Medium to xLarge.
- Hip Measurement Range: 32” to 55”
- Width: Support Belt - 9 Inch, Belt Support Straps – 3 Inch.
- Application: Back Support Belt.
- Design: Tapered Support Belt.
- Color Options: White or Black.
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop.
- Material: Dura-Foam™.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Scott Specialties.
- Brand: Sport-Aid™.
- HCPCS code: L0625.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history