Other Dri-Sorb product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Dri-Sorb Underpads are blue disposable underpads with a light absorbency level. Designed for IV starts, furniture protection and everyday use, these disposable underpads provide complete user confidence by locking in moisture via a soft inner layer.
Attends Dri-Sorb Underpads have a waterproof backing that completely protects furniture from small leaks and spills. These incontinence underpads are more practical for smaller jobs than a larger blue pad, making them the ideal underpads for persons with light to moderate incontinence issues. You might also be interested in similar disposable underpads that we carry, such as Underpads Ultra Absorbency.
Dri-Sorb Disposable Chux Underpads Features and Benefits
- Soft, cloth-like topsheet.
- Promote healthy skin.
- Latex free.
- Perfect for hospital patient care or everyday use.
- Ideal for IV starts, minor surgical procedures, and chair covering.
- Vacuum packed bags for more compact storage.
Dri-Sorb Underpads Specifications
- Dri-Sorb Underpads Product Numbers: UFS-170, UFS-230, UFS-236, UFS-236RG, UFS-300
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare
- Size Options: 17 X 24 Inches, 23 x 24 Inches, 23 x 36 Inches, 23 x 36 Inches, 30 x 30 Inches.
- Absorbency Level: Moderate.
- Application: Absorbent Underpads.
- Backing Material: Polyethylene.
- Topsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff/Polymer.
- Backsheet Color: Blue.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- Brand: Attends®.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Sub Brand Dri-Sorb Absorption Light Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Since my wife is out of the country.
I'm awaiting for her to return.
Hope will works good.
- Looks good
- Nothing until now