Attends Discreet Bladder Control Pads, manufactured by Attends, are incontinence control pads that have a wide range of absorbencies that are better suited to incontinence control. They are individually wrapped for maximum convenience. Made from a super absorbent polymer. This polymer has a fluid locking core that locks the wetness away from the skin, reducing irritations and skin breakdown. The cloth-like pouch does not rustle in the pocket as plastic wrappers would. These Incontinence Control pads are discretely shaped to fit comfortably in the underwear.
Product Features and Benefits
- Contoured shape.
- Soft, cloth like.
- Moisture locking core.
- Individually wrapped.
- Full length adhesive strip.
- Attends Product Numbers: ADPMAL, ADPULT, ADPMAX, ADPMOD, LP0300, ADLINER.
- Options: Regular, Extra and Extra Plus.
- Sizes: 8.5 Inch Length, 10.5 Inch Length, 12.5 Inch Length.
- Absorbent Capacity: Light to Moderate Absorbency.
- Application: Absorbent Underwear.
- Material: Polymer.
- Topsheet Material: Polymer.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Adhesive Strip.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Type: Contoured.
- Users: Adults.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- Brand: Attends®.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Poly Gender Women's
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the Ultimate a heavier pad than the maximum pad. There is a "3" rating on the maximum pad....I need one step higher for absorbency in the pads.Question by: Barb Hervey on Nov 13, 2017 8:24:00 AMFor a complete list of highest absorbency available for this type of item, we recommend the following page: https://www.vitalitymedical.com/pads.html?absorption_filter=3129Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 9, 2018 10:49:00 AM