Customers Also Bought
Cardinal Health Argyle Intermittent Infusion Plug is connected to an IV Catheter as a Heparin Lock flush to prevent catheter occlusion. This I.V. Supply maintains the integrity of the catheter when it's not in use. The Argyle Heparin Lock for I.V. Infusion provides a path to flush the catheter to prevent blood clots from forming. It connects to a catheter using a male luer lock design which also accommodates a luer slip fitting. The infusion plug has a protective sleeve over the connector end with a special synthetic diaphragm.
The Argyle Heparin Lock is packaged sterile and available as a single item or a box of 50.
You may also want to check out other I.V. supplies by Cardinal Health such as needleless Monoject Syringes with a variety of gauges and tips.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Luer Lock Connection
- Packaged Sterile
- Special Synthetic Diaphragm to Maintain Plastic Shrink Sleeve
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien
- Brand: Argyle
- Product Number: 8888115006
- Quantity: Each, Box of 50
- Application: Heparin Lock Infusion Plug
- HCPCS: A9999
- Sterile: Yes
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information