AquaDerm Hydrogel Sheet is a non-adhering wound dressing. It is for use on all partial and full thickness wounds, except 3rd degree burns. The hydrogel sheet is ideal for skin tears, minor burns and ulcers.
This hydrogel sheet is cool and soothing to the touch. The wound dressing reduces local pain and discomfort in superficial wounds, and it can absorb up to 3 times its own weight in moisture. The sheet is also permeable to air and moisture vapor, allowing excess moisture to evaporate and the wound to breath.
The hydrogel sheet is transparent for easy monitoring of the wound site. These dressings maintain their shape, so that they can be cleanly removed from the wound. In addition, the hydrogel sheet supports optimal moisture balance in dry or minimally exudating wounds.
The sheet provides a non-traumatic, one-piece removal. It also has a bacteria and fluid barrier that absorbs minor exudate and conforms easily to the applied area. The hydrogel sheet can be cut to fit the wound site. AquaDerm Hydrogel Sheet is used for the management of partial to full thickness wounds and low exudate absorption.
Common uses for it also include:
- venous, arterial and diabetic ulcers
- pressure ulcers
- donor sites
- selected surgical sites
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- skin tears
The hydrogel sheet is latex free, and sold individually or in boxes of 10.
AquaDerm Hydrogel Sheet Features and Benefits
- Non-Adhering Hydrogel Sheet Wound Dressing
- It is for use on all partial and full thickness wounds, except 3rd degree burns.
- Ideal for Skin Tears, Minor Burns and Ulcers
- Cool and Soothing to the Touch
- Reduces Local Pain and Discomfort in Superficial Wounds
- Can Absorb Up to 3 Times Its Own Weight in Moisture
- Permeable to Air and Moisture Vapor
- Transparent for Easy Monitoring of Wound Site
- Insoluble in Water
- Maintains Its Shape
- Supports Optimal Moisture Balance in Dry or Minimally Exudating Wounds
- Non-Traumatic, One-Piece Removal
- Bacteria and Fluid Barrier
- Can be Cut to Fit the Wound Site
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 00324E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!