Customers Also Bought
Carex Apex Safety Treads are designed to provide a non-slip surface within the shower or bathtub. The Apex Bathroom Safety Treads (Carex EN33CRD) feature a self-stick backing that is waterproof and resistant to mildew.
Carex Apex Bathtub-Safety Traction Strips help prevent injuries caused by slipping in the shower or tub. They provide a base that helps you grip to the surface of the tub.
How to Install Bathtub Treads
- Clean the surface thoroughly and allow the bathtub or shower to completely dry.
- Using isopropyl alcohol, wipe the surface area to remove any soap residue.
- Arrange the treads in your desired pattern on the surface of your tub or shower.
- Remove the protective backing and press the tread firmly on the surface, working from the center then moving outward.
- Allow the treads to adhesive for at least 12 hours.
Products that Can Help Make Your Bathtub Safe
Bathtub/Transfer Benches and Seats - these are designed to provide users a way to bathe comfortably and safely. They are ideal for individuals who require assistance with stability in the bathtub.
Grab/Safety Bars - these are great to have in the bathroom around and in the shower area. They are also a great assisting tool to have around the toilet.
Height Adjustable Shower Handles - this type of shower handle can help users with limited dexterity maneuver with ease while taking a shower.
Bathroom Renovations - having your bathroom designed to fit your individual needs will lessen strain, obstacles, and help with mobility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides Added Safety in the Bathtub
- Easy-to-Apply to a Clean Surface
- Mildew Resistant and Waterproof
- Ideal for Bathtubs and Showers
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Product Number: EN33CRD
- Height: 9.75 Inch
- Width: 0.75 Inch
- Weight: 1 lb
- Additional Information