Anti-embolism Stockings CAP Thigh-high are ideal anti embolic stockings for customers who have difficulty finding pressure stockings that fit correctly. These anti embolic stockings are perfect for customers who have disproportionate leg dimensions, and the two-way stretch fabric on these pressure stockings guarantees that they stay in place, whether you're sitting down or standing up and moving around. The lightweight material that these stockings are constructed from are sturdy albeit comfortable, making them suitable for customers of all shapes and sizes.
Anti-embolism Stockings CAP Thigh-high contain a convenient inspection hole at the bottom of the foot, which makes it easy for healthcare providers and caretakers to monitor things such as pulse, skin pallor/color and temperature. These stockings are a great solution for both patients and caretakers, as they benefit both. The non-restricting thigh band on these stockings also ensures that customers of all shapes and sizes can comfortably wear these compression stockings sans discomfort.
Anti-embolism Stockings CAP Thigh-high Features and Benefits
- Flexible precision performance makes these stockings ideal for customers with disproportionate leg dimensions.
- Contain a floating heel pocket that easily accommodates most foot sizes and eradicates unnecessary pressure on both the heel and the toe.
- Equipped with a comfortable, non-restrictive thigh band that holds the stocking up without creating a tourniquet effect.
Anti-embolism Stockings CAP Thigh-high Specifications
- Anti-Embolism Stockings CAP Thigh-High Inspection Toe 18 mmHg Product Numbers: 611, 620, 621, 622, 631 632, 641, 642.
- Manufacturer: Carolon Company.
- Size: Thigh-high.
- Material: Nylon/Spandex
- Compression: 18 mmHg.
- Color: White
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!