Customers Also Bought
Anti-Embolism Stockings Adjustable Thigh Stockings (ATS) are Thigh-High Stockings that come with an Inspection Toe and Graduated Compression. The inspection toe is an easy to use inspection hole at the bottom of the foot, which makes it easy for healthcare providers and caretakers to closely monitor patients' pulse, skin color and temperature. These pressure stockings are a great solution for caretakers, healthcare providers and patients. Compression is graduated starting at 18 mmHg at the ankles. These ATS Anti Embolism Stockings offer accurate, graduated compression from ankle to thigh for patients who are unable to wear standard anti-embolism stockings because of extra-large thighs up to 36 inches, abnormally shaped legs, over bandages after surgery or when edema is present. Precise compression rates are made possible by the triangular-shaped panel and VELCRO® closure that may be set for proper size. With this adjustable panel, constriction of the upper thigh is virtually eliminated.
CAROLON’s patented Adjustable Thigh Stockings have all the advantages found in CAP Anti-Embolism Stockings. Because the panel is opened during application, it is easier to apply the stocking to larger legs or over the knee where staples may be present. If thigh bandages are present, the stocking can be fitted over them, and as the bandages are removed, the stocking is adjusted to continue the proper amount of compression.
The adjustable panel sewn into the thigh is soft, pliable and durable. A 3/4 inch VELCRO® strip provides a smooth, sure and even connection. The VELCRO® panel attaches easily and securely, even when the patient is ambulatory. Proper adjustment allows accurate control of compression in the upper thigh. Sewn at the top of the adjustable panel is a soft knitted non-constrictive band positioned over the femoral.
The non-invasive band on these stockings also guarantee that patients of all shapes and sizes can wear these compression stockings comfortably and without discomfort.
Anti-Embolism Stockings Adjustable Thigh Stockings (ATS) Features and Benefits
- Inspection hole on bottom of foot allows convenient monitoring of pulse, skin color and temperature
- Flexibility allows for precision performance for both standard patients and difficult to fit patients with disproportionate leg dimensions
- Non-constrictive thigh band helps hold stocking up
- Two way stretch fabric insures that the stockings remain in place, even during ambulation
- The yarns used to knit CAP stockings are strong yet lightweight for patient comfort
- Floating heel pocket accommodates varying foot sizes virtually eliminating unwanted pressure on the heel or toe
Anti-Embolism Stockings Adjustable Thigh Stockings (ATS) Specifications
- Anti-Embolism Stockings ATS Thigh-High Inspection Toe with Graduated Compression Product Number: 351.
- Size: 2 X-Large, Regular.
- Length: Up to 36 Inches.
- Style: Thigh high.
- Ankle between 10 and 11.75 Inch.
- Calf between 16.75 and 19.75 Inch.
- Thigh between 30 and 36 Inch.
- Toe Type: Inspection toe.
- Compression: Graduated starting with 18 mmHg at the ankles.
- Color: White.
- Color Codes: Top Purple, Toe Natural.
- Material: Nylon/Spandex.
- Application: Anti-embolism Stockings.
- Manufacturer: Carolon Company.
- Brand: ATS.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142802.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!