Aloha Nasal Pillow distributed by DeVilbiss is a lightweight CPAP Interface for Sleep Therapy. This quiet Nasal Pillow provides a stable and comfortable seal that CPAP patients love. Equipped with a ball-and-swivel joint and a hose swivel, the Aloha Nasal Pillow easily adapts to the needs of individual sleeping patterns. The angle and depth of the Aloha Nasal Pillow is adjustable to improve comfort and seal while minimizing potential discomforts. The advantage of the Aloha Nasal Pillow is the minimal contact with the CPAP patient?s face.
Respcare Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP System Features & Benefits
- Adjustable headgear to meet individual needs.
- Removable and ultra-soft micro-fleece headgear wraps.
- Simple to assemble and dissemble
- one piece reservoir design.
- Supple, soft and stable nasal inserts.
- Tubing Ring to secure hose, when routed over-the-head to headgear.
- Headgear wraps included to maximize comfort.
- Hand washable in warm, soapy water.
Respcare Aloha Nasal Pillow Specifications
- Respcare Aloha Nasal Pillow Product Number: ALO131
- Deadspace: <20 cm.
- Single patient use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: RespCare
- HCPCS codes: A7033 (pillows) A7034 (application), and A7035 (headgear).
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!