Other AirLife product(s)
AirLife ETCO2 Sampling Cannula is designed with soft, clear, and crush-resistant tubing for patient comfort, ease of mind, and safety. The clear tubing allows for visual confirmation of any clogs at a glance. Kinks and occlusion are prevented by the crush resistance giving the caregiver a little more piece of mind, too.
This ETCO2 cannula delivers oxygen while simultaneously sampling Carbon Dioxide levels in your exhalation. Each nostril is responsible for one of these functions with a permanent barrier separating the nasal prongs.
In addition, this cannula is DEHP and latex free further increasing patient safety and is available in both pediatric and adult sizes.
AirLife ETCO2 Sampling Cannula Features and Benefits
- Soft Tubing Raises Patient Comfort
- Clear Tubing Lets You See Clogs
- Crush Resistant Tubing Prevents Kinks and Occlusion
- Delivers Oxygen and Samples CO2 Simultaneously
- Product Number: 2802F-10, 2802M-10, 2811F-10, 2811M-10, 2812F-10, 2812M-10
- Tubing Length: 7 Foot
- DEHP Free
- Latex Free
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CareFusion Sub Brand AirLife
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!