Customers Also Bought
Foam Air Cushion for Pressure Relief from Pressure Ulcers
Skil-Care Foam Air Cushion provides an "air-quilt" surface that can be inflated and adjusted to meet the pressure relief needs of individual patients. The pressure reduction and comfort needs for mobility patients are achieved with a combination of a high-density foam base and an air cushion layer. The air cushion layer provides stability and prevents “bottoming-out.” A Low-Shear II outer cover reduces skin-damaging friction and shear for patients with sensitive skin. This cover is made with vinyl to offer incontinence protection and is easy to wipe clean. It can be cleaned with a spray-and-wipe cleanser and may be disinfected with a non-chorine disinfectant. Select between a standard version foam air cushion or one with a coccyx cutout.
Pressure Sores Product Features & Benefits
- Wheelchair cushion for pressure relief.
- Low-Shear II cover reduces skin friction.
- Cover easily wipes clean.
- Incontinent proof cover.
- Air-quilt surface.
- Pressure reduction cushion.
- Wheelchair seat cushion for pressure sores.
- Product Numbers: 914247, 914249.
- Width Options: 16 or 20 Inch.
- Depth: 16 Inch.
- Height: 2.5 Inch.
- Style: Standard and Coccyx.
- Color: Black and Blue.
- Materials: Foam, Pneumatic Cells and Vinyl.
- Application: Wheelchair Seat Cushion.
- Securing Method: Safety Strap.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil Care Foam Air Cushion User Manual contains user information and care instructions.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!