Air Dri Breathables Underpads, manufactured by Attends, are disposable underpads that are made from a super absorbent polymer core. These Chux underpads feature an improved airflow for ideal circulation. Improved circulation is important if you are using an air Therapy Bed to prevent pressure sores and skin ulcers.
Air Dri Underpads lock fluids in the core of the pad and helps prevent odors that can build up. Air Dri breathable Underpads are designed to allow air circulation even when the pad is wet. Disposable blue pads are very versatile products. They can be used as incontinence protection for mattresses, for potty training pets, for catheter or IV insertion and more.
Air Dri Breathables Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for airflow therapy beds.
- Design allows for improved air flow when pad is either wet or dry.
- Cloth-like fabric backsheet reduces heat retention by allowing air to flow, keeping skin cool, dry and comfortable.
- Soft, non-woven facing extended to the edge of the pad to promote healthier skin.
- Fluff, absorbent strips
- Breathable even when wet.
- Super absorbent core.
- Cloth like fabric is comfortable on the skin.
Air Dri Breathables Specifications
- Air Dri Product Numbers: FCPP-3036, FCP-2336 and FCP-3030.
- Sizes: 30 x 30 Inch, 23 x 36 Inch and 30 x 36 Inch.
- Absorbency: Moderate to Heavy.
- Application: Incontinence Underpad.
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff.
- Topsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backsheet Color: Blue.
- Manufacturer: Attends Heathcare Products.
- Brand: Air Dri.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Air Permeable, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!