Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Eclypse® Adherent Sacral Super Absorbent Dressing CR3985 is specifically shaped to cover the sacral region of the body. This excellent primary dressing by Advancis Medical offers a 6-7/10 x 7-1/2 inch circular surface area for pressure ulcers and other wounds with high volume of exudate. It's a super absorbent dressing using gel forming technology to create a moisture locking system. This aids in faster healing with removing large amounts of exudate and bacteria and creating an optimal moist healing environment.
The adherent silicone backing creates an atraumatic dressing for a better patient experience. The low profile silicone makes for easier and faster release to the delicate skin. The silicone backing is also hypoallergenic to not irritate skin during healing process.
Eclypse® Adherent also features a tight water-resistant barrier. This prevents strike-through to prevent leakage on clothing or bedding. This barrier is breathable with moisture vapor transfer to prolong its wearability. Depending on the volume of exudate, the dressing can be worn up to seven days.
Eclypse Adherent Dressings come 10 in a box with additional shapes and sizes. You may be interested in Sterile Saline designed for wound wash before application of the sacral dressing.
- Exudate Management for Sacral Wound Healing
- Secondary Sacral Wound Dressing.
- Silicone Allergies
- Arterial Wounds
- Heavily Bleeding Wounds
Features and Benefits
- Excellent Moisture Locking System
- Faster Healing
- Breathable Barrier
- Eliminates Leaks or Strike-Through
- Cost Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Gentle Atraumatic Dressing
- Quick Uptake of Wound Exudate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I cut my sacral bandage? Eclypse Sacral Dressing should never be cut. This dressing's bandage edges are sealed to keep out bacteria. Cutting the bandages would allow bacteria into the dressing and the wound.
- Can Eclypse Sacral Dressing be used for compression therapy? Yes. If the Eclypse Sacral Dressing is dry, it is a great candidate for compression.
- Can this product be used as both primary and secondary dressings? Yes. A soft silicone contact layer prevents the dressing from damaging the wound bed. If the wound tissue is already broken, however, Tegaderm Silflex is the safest primary layer option.
- Is the Eclypse Sacral Dressing designed to prevent maceration? Yes. A high capacity fluid uptake layer and a fast-wicking face work in tandem to prevent maceration.
- Is strikethrough a problem that arises with this item? No. This dressing is designed to prevent strikethrough. A high moisture vapour transfer rate and water-resistent backing mean it is unlikely for strikethrough to occur.
- How long can I leave Eclypse Adherent Sacral Dressing on? These bandages can potentially be left in place seven days. If they grow heavy and sag, however, they need to be changed as soon as possible.
- How much fluid can this product hold at once? The Eclypse Adherent Sacral Dressing absorbs about 6,000 grams per square meter over the course of five minutes.
- Should I use the non-adherent or adherent version of the Eclypse? The non-adherent dressing is generally the best choice for skin health, particularly if the skin is already sensitive or fragile.
- How do I secure the Eclypse Adherent Sacral Dressing? In the case that extra security is needed, compression or tubular securing systems should be used.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3985
- Size: 6-7/10 x 7-1/2 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: Round
- Type: Sacral Adherent Dressing
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Silicone
- HCPCS Code: A6197
- Application: Sacral Low to High Exuding Wounds
- Contra-indications: Do not use Eclypse on heavily bleeding wounds.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents