Customers Also Bought
Adhesive Foam Dressings by McKesson are a high-quality Hydrocellular Foam Dressings that are used as a primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. Their highly absorbent central hydrocellular foam layer effectively absorbs wound drainage, while the special formulation helps to maintain a moist healing environment at the wound surface.
Adhesive Foam Dressings features a skin-friendly acrylic adhesive that helps to ensure that the dressing remains secure. The waterproof and breathable outer layer does an excellent job of protecting the wound from outside contamination and prevents strike-through of the exudate or drainage, while the soft and cushioning material helps to provide better comfort and protection for the user.
Adhesive Foam Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Highly Comfortable and Remains Intact On Skin.
- Skin-Friendly Acrylic Adhesive Ensures That The Dressing Remains Secure.
- May Be Used As Dressing Under Compression Wraps or Unna Boots.
- Affixes Securely to Dry, Intact Skin.
- Seals the Wound Margins to Help Prevent Exudate From Leaking On Surrounding Tissue, Minimizing Risk of Maceration.
- Breathable, Yet Moisture and Bacteria Resistant Outer Film Layer.
- Absorbent Inner Hydrocellular Foam Pad.
- Dressing May Be Lifted and Repositioned Without Losing Its Adherent Properties.
- Maintains a Moist Wound Environment to Help Promote Better Healing.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Adhesive Foam Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Foam Dressing
- Color: Beige
- Dimensions: 7" x 7"
- Material: Hydrocellular Foam / Acrylic Adhesive
- Pad Size: 5" x 5" Pad
- Shape: Square
- Sterility: Sterile
- Type: Adhesive
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6213
- UNSPSC Code: 42311510
- Product Number: 4673
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!