Customers Also Bought
Activeaid Tilt-In-Space Shower Chair
Activeaid Model 285 Chair is made with a stainless steel frame for years of durability. This rolling shower chair is also a commode chair on wheels. Utilizing tilt in space technology, this commode shower chair is designed with a "Gravity Assist Tilt" or "GAT" function that offers easy tilt operation for patients weighing 75 to 350 pounds. This gravity design function is low maintenance. The Activeaid 285 Tilt-In-Space Shower Chair is designed with a seat height to accommodate over the commode use for easier toileting functioning. This shower commode chair also has an attachable pail for bedside use. The attachable pail is an anti-spill bucket, making the Activeaid Model 285 Chair ideal for home care or nursing home care use. The design of the seat provides pressure relief for the patient.
- Adjustable Footrests
- Adjustable Back
- Comfortuff Seat
- Calf Strap
- Seat Belt
- Commode Pail with Cover
Features & Benefits
- Multiple features provide better patient support.
- Comfortable mobility chair for both showering and toileting.
- Seat offers pressure relief for patients with sensitive skin.
- Tilt in space technology.
- Allows over toilet use.
- Bedside commode bucket with anti-spill design.
- Versatile commode shower chair for home or institutional use.
- Gravity assist tilting system.
- Adjustable tension, sling style back.
- Removable height adjustable footrests.
- Cervix support with vertical and horizontal adjustments.
- Comfortuff flat molded style seat.
- Flip-back, padded, removable arms that can be locked for weight shift.
- Dual locking 5 inch stainless steel/composite casters.
- Product Number: 285.
- Dimensions: 285 x 18 Inch or 285 x 20 Inch.
- Overall Width: 24.5 or 26.5 Inch.
- Seat Width: 18 or 20 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 18 Inch.
- Under Seat Clearance: 19.25 Inch.
- Maximum Tilt: 30 Degrees.
- Top of Seat to Top of Back: 22.5 Inch.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 25 Inch.
- Floor to Bottom of Seat Frame: 19.25 Inch.
- Upright Seat Slot Width: 4.5 Inch.
- Back of Seat to Start of Slot: 3.5 Inch.
- Seat Width between Arm Pads: 20.25 or 22.25 Inch.
- Top of Seat to Top of Armrest Pads: 7.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Maximum Back Slack: 3.5 Inch.
- Headrest Height from Seat to Bottom of Cervical Support: 22 to 30 Inch.
- Minimum Overall Length Footrests at No Tilt: 47 Inch.
- Maximum Overall Length Footrest at Full Tilt: 61 Inch.
- Legrest Range: 15.5 to 21.5 Inch.
- HCPCS Code: E1399.
- Manufacturer: Activeaid.
- Condition: Limited Mobility
Manuals and Documents
- Activeaid Shower Chair Model 285 Medical Justification Narrative for use with insurance reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!