Customers Also Bought
A&D Multi-User Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy to use, multi-user system that provides accurate measurements every time. This advanced monitor is available with or without an AC adapter, stores 60 measurements for up to 4 users, and displays an average of all measurements on an illuminated digital screen. The screen also features a clock display with date and time stamp for logging and trending measurements.
Other advanced features include an irregular heartbeat detector (IHB); a pressure rating indicator that classifies blood pressure according to medically approved standards; and a body movement sensor that instructs the user to remain still during measurement. The latex-free, wide-range cuff fits most arms (8.6-16.5") and provides gentle inflation for a more comfortable, pinch-free experience. This product is clinically validated for accuracy. Individuals who suffer from hypertension may also benefit from a Blood Pressure Lowering Device.
Product Features and Benefits
- Multi-User Allows up to 4 Users
- Displays Average of all Measurements
- Clock with date and time stamp
- Clinically Validated for Accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator (IHB)
- Pressure Rating Indicator Classifies Blood Pressure According to Medically Approved Standards
- Body Movement Sensor Reminds Patient to Be Still During Procedure
- Cuff Fit Error Feature Alerts User When the Cuff is too Loose
- Manufacturer: A&D Medical
- Item Numbers: UA-767F, UA-767FAC
- HCPCS: A4670
- Memory: 60 for up to 4 Users
- Cuff Size: 8.6-17.7"
- Warranty: 5 Years on Monitor/2 Years on Cuff
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!