Customers Also Bought
Steri-Drape is a sterile medical sheet manufactured by 3M. Steri Drape is used as a surgical drape used for Medical Protective Wear for patients during surgeries. This advanced Surgical Drape absorbs liquids with no strike through. Designed to decrease the risk of microbial migration, Steri-Drape provides a sterile surface to act as a barrier to skin flora. Designed with an absorbent fabric that is laminated to a plastic film, this Medical Sheet provides and excellent surgical drape to help prevent infection. The fabric soaks up spills and splatters while the plastic film provides a barrier to wound contamination and bacterial migration. Steri-Drape is available in a variety of different sizes and shapes to meet the needs of the type of surgery procedure. Built-in apertures allow for sealing near the wound area. Many of the Steri-Drapes come with adhesive strips to keep the surgical drape in place and can be used for a variety of procedures.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ Absorbent Prevention Fabric creates a barrier to inhibit fluid strike-through reducing the need for multiple drapes. Less draping means less time in application and removal and fewer drapes to dispose of, saving time and money.
Steri-Drape Suggested Applications
3M Steri-Drape Surgical Drape Sheets Features & Benefits
- Low linting fabric material. (INDA IST 160.1-83)
- Absorbent fabric soaks up spills and splatters.
- No fluid strike-through even under pressure.
- Many sizes and options to choose from to fit the surgical procedure.
3M Steri-Drape Medical Sheets Specifications
- Steri-Drape Surgical Drape Sheets Product ID Numbers: 1000, 1010, 1015, 1020, 1024, 1032, 1040, 1050, 1051, 1060, 1089, 1092.
- Width Options: 15” to 89”
- Length Options: 11” to 95”
- Surgical Procedure Options: Ophthalimc, Laparoscopy, Cataract, Towel Drape
- Aperture Options: Oval, Circle
- Incise Area Options: 13” to 33”
- Adhesive Options: Strips and Patches.
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFT Title 16 Part 1610)
- HCPCS Code: A9270
Steri-Drape Video - Absorbent Fabric Laparoscopy Drape Lithotomy Position with Adhesive Aperture
- Additional Information