3M KCI SNAP Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
- Delivers clinically proven NWPT
- Small and discreet to wear under clothing
- Silent operation
- Exudate transforms into a gel within the cartridge
- Simple with one preset pressure setting
- Dressings are cut-to-fit
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|BKTF14X11S||14 x 11 Centimeters Bridge Dressing Kit with SecuRing Hydrocolloid Skin Barrier - 2 - 4 Weeks Lead Time||Case of 10||
List Price: $1,121.36 Price:
$1,038.30You Save: $83.06 (8%)
|SKTF10X10||Advanced Dressing Kit, 10 x 10 Centimeters||Each||
List Price: $134.50 Price:Out of Stock Sign up for stock alerts
$124.54You Save: $9.96 (8%)
|SKTF10X10||Advanced Dressing Kit, 10 x 10 Centimeters||Case of 10||
List Price: $1,345.01 Price:Out of Stock Sign up for stock alerts
$1,245.38You Save: $99.63 (8%)
|SKTF20X20||Advanced Dressing Kit, 20 x 20 Centimeters - 2 - 4 Weeks Lead Time||Case of 10||
List Price: $1,079.13 Price:
$999.19You Save: $79.94 (8%)
|SNPA125US||Wound Care Cartridge, 60 mL||Each||
List Price: $625.48 Price:
$579.15You Save: $46.33 (8%)
Who Uses SNAP Negative Pressure Wound Therapy? This wound treatment system is used by clinicians and veterinarians to reduce exudate and tissue debris in wounds.
Why They Love It: The therapy system is slim and discreet, allowing for optimal mobility during NPWT for pets and ambulatory adults. There is only one continuous preset pressure, so there is no stress or fuss. The system is easy to operate and the dressings are a snap to apply for uncomplicated NPWT management at home.
SNAP Vac Wound Care System Overview
The SNAP Wound Vac is a wearable negative pressure therapy system applied in a snap, taking 10 minutes or less to set up for wound healing to begin. It is small and discreet to allow for patient mobility while treating acute to chronic wounds. The system cartridge applies 125 mmHg for negative pressure wound therapy that's designed to draw out excess wound exudate, infectious material, and tissue debris from the wound bed. The KCI SNAP Vac system handles low to moderate amounts of exudate to promote the healing of complex wounds. The cartridge features BIOLOCK Technology to quickly transform the material into a gel for optimal containment. The cartridge is mechanically powered and preset to 125 mmHg for one continuous pressure. The SNAP System truly lives up to its name; there are no batteries to replace or settings to adjust for uncomplicated use and dressing changes.
Vitality Medical offers a wide variety of wound care products.
Features and Benefits
- Drains Wound Exudate and Infectious Material
- NPWT Application Takes Approximately 10 Minutes
- Small and Discreet for Wearable Therapy
- Quiet Operation
- SNAP Cartridge Holds 60 Milliliters
- BIOLOCK Technology Turns Exudate Into Gel
- Ideal for Ambulatory Patients
- Variety of Dressing Kit Options
- Disposable Cartridges
- Cartridges Preset to 125 mmHg
- Visual Alarms When Loss of Negative Pressure Is Detected
- Trimmable Hydrocolloid Dressings
3M Snap Therapy System Dressing Kit Options
- SNAP Bridge Dressing Kit – contains a SNAP 14 x 11 cm Hydrocolloid Dressing, Bridge Foam Dressing, tubing, and a SecuRing Hydrocolloid Skin Barrier. The barrier ensures fast and easy sealing on uneven body contours or uneven skin surfaces.
- SNAP Advanced Dressing Kits – contain either the 10 x 10 cm or the 20 x 20 cm SNAP Hydrocolloid Dressing, Reticulated Open Cell Foam Interface (Blue), and tubing. The foam is designed to evenly distribute the 125 mmHg across the wound bed while facilitating the channeling of wound exudate to the cartridge.
The proprietary SNAP Hydrocolloid Dressings are thin with grid markings to make it easy to cut to size for customizing the dressing to the wound’s length and width. The dressings have a carboxymethyl cellulose adhesive to ensure a robust seal while making it gentle and easy to remove.
Discreet and Silent Operation
The slim profile of the SNAP Negative Pressure Wound Therapy cartridge is so discreet that there is minimal interference with daily living. It's lightweight, making strapping it onto the body noninvasive and discreet while maintaining the tubing and dressing connection. Its operation is quiet so that Snap vac therapy isn’t disruptive when users sleep and doesn't get in the way of life by drawing attention at social gatherings.
- Subacute wounds
- Acute wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Partial-thickness burns
- Diabetic ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgically closed incisions
- Amputated toe
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can the patient shower while using the SNAP vac for wounds?
Yes. Patients may shower but not bathe where the system is submerged.
Can the SNAP Cartridge be sterilized?
No. The system is nonsterile and should not be sterilized.
Can the tubing be shortened?
Yes. The tubing may be cut to fit, especially when therapy is on the foot where there is a risk of tripping.
What does it mean if the red Pressure Discharge Indicator is visible?
The dressing should be sucked down and hard to the touch. The red light indicates that the airtight seal is compromised and three checkpoints may be the cause: the SNAP Cartridge, tubing connection, and dressing.
Can the SNAP System be worn during an MRI?
No, SNAP vac therapy should not be worn during an MRI. The cartridge material is not safe for use in MRI equipment.
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: KCI
- Product Numbers: BKTF14X11S, SKTF10X10, SKTF20X20, SNPA125US
- Dressing Type: Hydrocolloid
- Dressing Sizes: 10 x 10, 20 x 20, 14 x 11 Centimeters
- Case Quantity: 10
- Snap Therapy Cartridge Size: 60 Milliliters
- Preset Pressure: 125 Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg)
- Application: NPWT
- Exudate Volume: Light to Moderate
Manuals and Documents
Guidelines Booklet provides features, indications, application instructions, cleaning instructions, and specifications.