Customers Also Bought
3BTAPE Kinesiology Tape is used for sports, acu, and kinesiology taping. The 3BTAPE is used for kinesiology treatment for performance enhancement and muscle fascia. It is constructed with a blend of cotton and rayon fiber. This skin-friendly tape has a thermoplastic wave-like acrylic adhesive on one side to secure to your skin. The wave-like adhesive helps direct sweat and moisture away from the surface to maintain fixture and tension. This kinesiology wrap is water resistant and air-permeable to keep you comfortable. It will not come off during your workout or while in the shower, pool or sauna. The 3BTAPE Kinesiology Tape may be stretched lengthwise up to 130 to 140%. It offers high endurance and durability.
3BTAPE Kinesiology Support Taping Applications
- Sports support.
- Arthritis symptoms.
- Bruising or swelling.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Increase circulation.
- Muscle re-education.
- Plantar fasciitis.
Sports Support Tape Features & Benefits
- Stretchable lengthwise to 130-140%.
- Water resistant.
- Improves circulation.
- Increases lymphatic drainage.
- Increases endurance.
Kinesiology Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1012803, 1012804, S-3BTBEN, S-3BTBENL, S-3BTBK, S-3BTBKL, S-3BTBLN, S-3BTBLNL, S-3BTPIN, S-3BTPINL.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Standard Roll: 16 Feet.
- Bulk Roll: 102 Feet.
- Colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Pink, Beige.
- Material: Cotton & Rayon.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific.
Kinesiology Support Manuals and Documents
- 3B Scientific Product Catalog displays the lineup of manufactured goods from this company.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!