Customers Also Bought
The 2-Ply Procedure Towels, by Tidi Products, are quality, highly absorbent bibs used for protecting patients and surfaces from liquid contaminants. Typically worn during oral procedures in a doctor's or dentist's office, these towels are clamped to the patient's clothing so it is held in place to catch any spillage.
The 2-Ply Procedure Towels are a quality addition to any clinic or doctor's office list of hospital supplies that can be used to cover patients as well as equipment. These towels have two layers of absorbent material with the top being "waffle-embossed" to quickly absorb any spills. The raised texture will help prevent liquid from streaming off the side. On the towel's backside, it has a plastic backing to prevent liquids from soaking through. The soft tissue towels are gentle on patients' skin. This useful protective towel comes beige in color. The size is 13 inches wide and 18 inches long.
2-PlyProcedure Towel Features and Benefits
- The towels help protect the patient from spills and contaminants.
- They cover a large area, protecting the patients of all sizes.
- The Ultimate towels come 3-ply and embossed.
- The towels are easy to affix with the use of clamps.
- The towels are soft to the touch and won't irritate.
Procedure Towel Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 917461
- Manufacturer: Tidi Products
- Material: Polyethylene
- Ultimate towels come embossed and poly backed
- Color: Beige and White
- Size: 13 Inches Wide x 18 Inches Wide
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A