Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
12 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall, a branch of Covidien, are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packing for single use sterile applications. Both Rigid Pack or SoftPack Syringe packaging are available. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Three Monoject 12 mL Syringe Tips are available--Slip Tip, Eccentric Tip, and Luer Lock Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 12 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 12 mL Syringe or 12 cc Syringe with graduated markings for easy measurement reading.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 12 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 12 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 1181200555, 1181200777, 8881512852, 8881512878, 888512860.
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Eccentric Tip, Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 12 mL or 12 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Packing Options: SoftPack,
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4657
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A