Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
12 mL Monoject Syringes are needleless medical syringes that come in a variety of tips to meet general purpose needs. Individually wrapped, these Monoject Syringes are blister packing for single-use sterile applications. SoftPack Syringe packaging, or a polypropylene barrel, a plunger rod, and a plunger tip, is available. Two Monoject 12 mL Syringe Tips are offered: Luer Lock Tip and Curved Tip. The barrel of the syringe is marked with graduated markings for easy-to-read measurements.
For those looking for a bigger syringe, they can take a look at 60 mL Syringes by Monoject.
Kendall Monoject 12 mL Syringes Features and Benefits
- Safe Handling
- Distinct Readings
- Barrel-based Safety Technology.
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Monoject
- Product Numbers: 1181200777, 8881412012
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip, Curved Tip
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Capacity: 12 mL or 12 cc.
- Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Made with: Polypropylene.
- DEPH free
- Blister Packaging.
- Packing Options: SoftPack
- Additional Information