Other Tranquility product(s)
Tranquility SlimLine Original Disposable Briefs conform to the body for a comfortable fit while providing heavy absorbency. The peach core of these incontinence briefs contains superabsorbent polymers that guarantee skin dryness, odor reduction and urine pH neutralization. Tranquility SlimLine Briefs wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, thus eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing costs. Kufguards® (inner leg cuffs) to channel fluids into the core, helping to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence. The Junior, X-Small and Small sizes feature a cloth-like backing and micro-hook closure tabs. The Medium, Large and X-Large sizes have poly backing with refastenable tape tabs allowing for multiple opening and closing of the brief. Available in six sizes. Tranquility also manufactures incontinence underwear, booster pads and disposable underpads.
Tranquility SlimLine Briefs Features & Benefits
- Tabbed briefs with refastenable tape tabs or micro-hook closure tabs.
- Disposable briefs.
- Heavy absorption.
- Conforms to the body.
- Comfortable fit.
- Helps keep skin dry.
- Reduces urine pH neutralization.
- Odor reduction.
Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs Specifications
- Tranquility SlimLine Original Briefs Product Numbers: 2120, 2122, 2132, 2134, 2166.
- Sizes: Small, Youth, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Waist/Hip Sizes: 18 to 26 Inch, 24 to 32 Inch, 32 to 44 Inch, 45 to 58 Inch, 59 to 64 Inch.
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Application: Incontinence Briefs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic leg gathers.
- Brief Style: Tab closure.
- Type: Disposable.
- Top sheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backing Material: Poly.
- Manufacturer: Principle Business Enterprises.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Codes: A4530, T4533, T4521, T4522, T4523, T4524.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Sub Brand Tranquility Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Overall, no leaks and felt like wearing nothing. The tape was a little weak.