StepFree Vaginal Cones manufactured by SRS Medical are used as a pelvic muscle exercise for treating women with incontinence caused by weak muscles. Pelvic Muscle Exercises (PME) are also known as Kegel exercises. These incontinence exercises strengthen and tone the pelvic muscles. To be effective, StepFree Pelvic Muscle Exercises must be done correctly and consistently. StepFree Vaginal Cones help treat mild to moderate urinary incontinence.
StepFree Vaginal Cone Components
- Vaginal cone (less than one inch in diameter and approximately 2 inches in length).
- Five graduated weights.
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Compact case.
StepFree Vaginal Cones Features & Benefits
- At-home pelvic exercises.
- Improves bladder control for most women in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Aids women in isolating pelvic floor muscle group.
- Five graduated weights to benchmark progress.
- Cone shape is designed for easy insertion and removal.
StepFree Vaginal Cone Specifications
- 5 Interchangeable weights.
- Weights range from 20 grams to 70 grams.
- Medical grade plastic vaginal cone.
- Non latex.
StepFree Vaginal Cone Exercise Instructions
- Place one weight in the vaginal cone. (start with the lightest weight and gradually increase weight as progress occurs)
- Insert the weighted vaginal cone into the vagina just like a tampon.
- Contract pelvic muscles to hold the vaginal cone in place for at least 15 minutes twice each day.
- As muscles get stronger, increase the weight inside the cone.
StepFree Vaginal Cone Contraindications
Do not use StepFree Vaginal Cone if any of the following apply:
- Known or suspected vaginal, pelvic or genital diseases.
- Intrauterine contraceptive device (IUD) in place, unless your doctor specifically permits it.
- Severe Uterine Prolapse.
- Known or suspected pregnancy.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Personal Med
- Community Q&A