Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar offers a secure and safe support structure to assist mobility patients with transferring from a sitting position to a standing position. The curved grab bar on the pole is ideal for chair-side, bedside or Bathroom Assist to rise to a standing position or to remain steady during transition. Wall mounts are not needed for this Assist Device. The Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar secures between the ceiling and the floor and can be uses anywhere in your home or hospital room. The Curved Grab Bar has 4 handles to allow patients to climb to a standing position while also providing support. Manufactured by Stander, the Curved Grab Bar also pivots, locking in place at 8 points every 45. Installation is simple and secure. The floor to ceiling Security Pole and Grab Bar is tension mounted and comes with its own wrench so no other tools are required.
Security Pole with Curve Grab Bar Features & Benefits
- Floor to ceiling pole with pivoting Curve Grab Bar that locks in place at 4 different positions.
- Adjustable steady Grab Pole.
- Fits ceiling heights 7 to 10 feet.
- Portable Pole and Grab Bar: Main pole easily separates into two 53" pieces making it easy to transport.
- Adaptable to individual needs.
- No need for wall mounts.
- Can be installed in virtually any area of a room, exactly where it is needed.
Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar Specifications
- Security Pole with Curved Grab Bar Product Number: 1100W (white); 1100B (black).
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color Options: Black or White.
- Rust resistant zinc plated steel.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Fits ceiling heights range of 7 to 10 foot ceilings.
- Manufacturer: Stander.
Security Pole & Curved Grab Bar Additional Information
- Stander Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar Brochure
- Assembly Instructions Security Pole with Curved Grab Bar
Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar Video (2:17 minutes)
Assembly Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar Video (2:04 minutes)
Hi, I am Troy Miller and I am going to show you how to assemble the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar. First, we'll start by layering all the parts on a flat surface. Here we have the floor plate, the lower pole, the upper pole with extension, the ceiling assembly, the hardware and the instruction sheet. Okay. First, we're going to install the lower tube into the floor plate by just setting the pole inside the sleeve and rotating the tube until it drops. Okay. At this point, you need to determine what your ceiling height is. If its above 8 feet, you'll have to keep the extension piece in. If its below 8 feet, you'll take it out. First, we'll assume that its above 8 feet. Align the holes in the tubes. Place Clevis pin through the holes and insert the Cotter pin on the other side and then the tabs to secure it. Okay, next we'll take the ceiling assembly and install it into the upper pole by aligning the holes, inserting the Clevis pin through the holes and securing it with the Cotter pin. Okay. Now insert the threaded portion of the upper pole into the lower pole. And with the included wrench, tighten the knot in a clockwise direction until the product becomes secure between the floor and the ceiling. As an option we've included these screws to secure the ceiling assembly and the base plate. Now your product is ready to use.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!