SleepMapper Bluetooth from Philips Respironics is part of a Sleep Therapy self-management system that facilitates communication between your mobile devices such as cell phone or tablet. The SleepMapper Bluetooth works with the SleepMapper mobile application which can be downloaded from the Internet for free. The SleepMapper Bluetooth helps Sleep Therapy patients take an active role in their CPAP Therapy. SleepMapper provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested. Designed for Sleep Apnea Therapy, SleepMapper allows CPAP patients to see their sleep therapy results easily and quickly. The SleepMapper Bluetooth interfaces with PRI System One devices, or Respironics 50-series and 60-series CPAPs. This Bluetooth modem will not plug into M-Series or earlier CPAP models.
Philips Respironics SleepMapper Bluetooth Features & Benefits
- Compatible with smartphones and tablet devices.
- Compatible with home computers that can download an SD card and has high-speed Internet.
- SleepMapper is a self-management system for sleep apnea.
- See sleep therapy results easily and quickly.
- Provides feedback for mask fit and apnea hypopnea index.
- SleepMapper Bluetooth is small enough to fit in your palm.
Philips Respironics SleepMapper Bluetooth Specifications
- Philips Respironics SleepMapper Bluetooth Product Number: 100200B.
- Width: 2.5"
- Length: 2.5"
- Depth: 1"
- Connection Type: BlueTooth.
- Compatibility: Connects with any Respironics System One CPAP device and transmits to your cell phone or tablet.
- Application: SleepMapper application is free for downloading on Google play, Android and the App Store.
- HCPCS code: A9279.
SleepMapper Introduction (2:38 Minutes)
SleepMapper Feedback Video (2:11 Minutes)
SleepMapper Self-management System for Sleep Apnea Video (2:01 Minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Respironics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!