Plastic Polypropylene Wash Basin is perfect for use at a patient’s bedside. This rectangular wash basin is graduated for measuring out wash solutions and it is disposable. Manufactured by Medical Action, this Medical Wash Basin allows full immersion of the feet. This Wash Basin is made from polypropylene and is 100% latex free to minimize allergic reactions.
Plastic Polypropylene Wash Basin Features & Specifications
- Plastic Wash Basin Product Numbers: H360-10, H362-05, H362-07, H362-10, H362-11.
- Size Options: 12.6" x 10" x 4.22" or 13" x 10" x 5".
- Capacity: 7.5 or 6 Quart.
- Color Options: Gold, Turquoise, Dusty Rose or Gray
- Single patient use.
- Manufacturer: Medical Action.
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Medical Action Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am looking to use these in my 5th grade classroom for book bins. Are the sturdy enough to hold six spiral notebooks and be transferred from bookshelf to table with ease? Thanks!Question by: Jenna on Feb 3, 2016 9:44:12 PMWe cannot state the specific durability of the product in regards to spiral folders/books. The manufacturer only states how much liquid can be contained in the basin. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for specific details on weight durability.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 22, 2017 9:07:00 AM
- Not large enough for even narrow feet