Plastic Polypropylene Wash Basin is perfect for use at a patient’s bedside. This rectangular wash basin is graduated for measuring out wash solutions and it is disposable. Manufactured by Medical Action, this Medical Wash Basin allows full immersion of the feet. This Wash Basin is made from polypropylene and is 100% latex free to minimize allergic reactions.
Plastic Polypropylene Wash Basin Features & Specifications
- Plastic Wash Basin Product Numbers: H360-10, H362-05, H362-07, H362-10, H362-11.
- Size Options: 12.6" x 10" x 4.22" or 13" x 10" x 5".
- Capacity: 7.5 or 6 Quart.
- Color Options: Gold, Turquoise, Dusty Rose or Gray
- Single patient use.
- Manufacturer: Medical Action.
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Medical Action Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am looking to use these in my 5th grade classroom for book bins. Are the sturdy enough to hold six spiral notebooks and be transferred from bookshelf to table with ease? Thanks!Question by: Jenna on Feb 3, 2016 9:44:12 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!
- Not large enough for even narrow feet