Bubbles the Fish is a Pediatric Aerosol Mask designed for Respiratory Therapy with Pro-Vent technology. Manufactured by Pari, this Pediatric Aerosol Mask delivers more medication than traditional aerosol masks for children. The front-load design directs the aerosol directly towards the patient’s mouth. This soft, flexible Aerosol Mask is comfortable for pediatric patients. The Bubbles the Fish II Nebulizer Mask reduces facial and eye exposure to aerosol drugs often sited as a problem with other Pediatric Aerosol Masks.
Pari Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Features & Benefits
- Pediatric nebulizer mask.
- Offers an advanced front-load design that directs the aerosol towards the patients mouth.
- Children’s character design makes this aerosol mask child-friendly.
- Pro-vent technology is incorporated into the design.
- Provides comfortable aerosol delivery.
- Mask is soft and flexible.
- Provides increased drug deliver to the lungs.
- Reduces drug exposure to the eyes and skin.
Pari Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Specifications
- Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Product Number: 44723900.
- Size: Pediatric.
- Material: Soft Plastic.
- Application: Pediatric Aerosol Mask.
- Manufacturer: Pari.
- Brand: Bubbles the Fish II.
- Prop 65: No.
- UNSPSC Code: 46182005.
- HCPCS Code: A7015.
Pari Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Additional Information
- Pari Pediatric Aerosol Mask Instructions for the Bubbles the Fish II.
- Pro-Vent Aerosol Mask Brochure highlights the use of Pro-Vent technology in nebulizer masks.
- K. Harris, G. Smaldone. Facial and Ocular Deposition of Nebulized Budesonide. CHEST 2008; 133:482-488.
Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Nebulizer Mask Video (2:28 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pari Respiratory Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Compression No Latex Free No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!