Welch Allyn Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Handle is a superbly balanced and weighted, large Otoscope/Ophthalmoscope handle. It offers up an aesthetically pleasing chrome-plated brass look with a functional knurled finish to ensure that if your exam takes place in the midst of a down pour and you're wearing lubricated exam gloves, you will have a firm grip on your optoscope or Ophthalmoscope. If you're light is dimming and it's time for a recharge, the 3.5 volt Nickel-Cadmium battery can easily be juiced back to life from the built in AC adapter prongs. Alternatively, if the ight blinding the little munchkins hold up in a patient's ear canal? No worries. Take authority of your light output with the adjustable rheostat control.
Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Handle Features
- Well-balanced and rests comfortably in the hand
- Weight is evenly distributed end to end
- Adjustable rheostat control
- Built-in AC adapter with prongs enables convenient recharging
Otoscope Ophthalmoscope Handle Specifications
- Finish: Chrome Plated Brass
- Handle Type: Knurled
- Head Compatibility: Welch Allyn 3.5 volt Instrument Heads
- Voltage: 3.5 volts
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!