FlexWear Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Tape is a skin barrier from Hollister Medical that assures complete confidence via an exclusive floating flange. A patented locking system audibly "clicks" into place, providing users with an audible sense of security.
FlexWear Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Tape protects the skin from corrosive damage with the standard wear FlexWear skin barrier and gently eliminates pressure of post-operative abdomens via the Floating Flange. This cut-to-fit barrier from Hollister Medical is a low-profile, comfortable solution for many different types of ostomy patients.
You might also be interested in similar barrier products that we carry from Hollister Medical, such as Hollister CenterPointLock Cut-to-Fit FlexWear Skin Barrier, Flat.
Flewwear Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Tape Features and Benefits
- Confidence assured with the Floating Flange; provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly "clicks" into place.
- Protects skin from corrosive drainage with the standard wear, FlexWear skin barrier.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
FlexWear Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 14202, 14203, 14204, 14206
- Barrier Opening: Maximum of 1-1/4 Inch (14202), Maximum of 1-3/4 Inch (14203), Maximum of 2-1/4 Inch (14204), Maximum of 3-1/2 Inch (14206)
- Size: 1-3/4 Inch Flange (14202), 2-1/4 Flange (14203), 2-3/4 Flange (14204), 4 Inch Flange (14206)
- Tape Border
- Floating Flange
- Color Matching System
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!