Multi-Pro alarm units, manufactured by Skil-Care, are Patient Bed and Chair Alarms that can be used with a variety of chair or bed pad sensors. The Multi-Pro Patient Safety Alarms get their name from the versatility they provide. Use this alarm in conjunction with wheelchair or bed pads. Multi-Pro Chair Alarms can be mounted to the chair or hung conveniently with a cord loop.
When using Muli-Pro as a Bed Alarm use the included mounting bracket, attach less permanently with a velcro pad, or use the cord loop. Multi-Pro alarms have duel buzzers with different tones, as well as, an adjustable volume, so you can find the appropriate volume level for any care situation. Combine with the optional nurse call connector kit below and you can use this alarm as a nurse call button as well. Muli-Pro Patient Alarms have an auto reset for convenience, as well as, a low battery indicator, so there is no guess work determining when it is time for a change.
Multi-Pro Patient Alarm Features and Benefits
- Low battery indicator light.
- Protective bumpers help to prevent damage or injury.
- Auto Reset
- Use with a variety of bed and chair alarm sensors.
- Indicator light indicates when unit is turned on.
Multi-Pro Alarm Unit Specifications
- Multi-Pro Alarm Unit Product Number: 909510
- Multi-Pro Accessories Product Numbers: 909318, 909319, 909361, 909531, 909308, 909560
- Skil care patient alarm warranty: 1 year limited.
- Volume adjustments: high and low
- High volume: 90 decibel
- Low volume: 80 decibel
- Battery included: 9 volts
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!