Customers Also Bought
Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor, manufactured by Smart Caregiver, is a patient safety alarm designed for the prevention of falls.
The Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor functions through recognizing pressure. More specifically, it senses when a patient or resident removes or applies pressure to a sensor pad. Once pressure is applied, the system will softly emit a beep, which allows a caregiver to know that the system is properly functioning. However, when patients or residents remove pressure from a sensor pad, because they are trying to get out of bed, the monitor will silently send a signal to its compatible pager.
This patient safety alarm, additionally, is compatible with corded bed and chair sensor pads. The Wireless Fall Prevention monitor also features false alarm prevention: if pressure is immediately reapplied, the patient safety alarm will automatically reset itself.
In addition to the reset option, there are other features that make this monitor a perfect choice for your facility, such as a low battery indicator, pad lost alerts, and adjustable tone and volume. One unique thing about this fall monitor is that it has a call button built into the monitor. A patient or resident can easily press it, which will alert a caregiver that assistance is needed.
This fall prevention monitor operates off of a 9V battery or an optional AC adapter (neither are included). Order now and and receive the best patient monitoring system available on the market today!
Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor Features and Benefits
- Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied.
- AC adapter or battery operated.
- Adjustable volume.
- Aids in fall risk assessment.
- Call button.
- Can communicate to a caregiver pager or central monitor unit.
- Lost pad notification.
- Low battery notification.
- Multiple alarm tones.
- Patented pad lost notification.
- Prevents resident tampering.
- Protective casing.
- Status light.
- Works in conjunction with corded sensor pads.
Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor Specifications
- Product Number: TL-2016R.
- Operating Range: Approximately 150 feet.
- Power: 9V battery or optional AC adapter (neither included).
- Application: To assess fall risks and prevent patient wandering.
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!