Male Urine Guard is manufactured by Jackson Medical for male Incontinence Protection. The Male Urine Guard is a protective pouch for men that slips onto the end of the penis to capture urine dribble. Designed to wick away urine to keep the skin dry and comfortable, the Male Urine Guard is a dependable Male Incontinence Protection device. Made with adjustable elastic, the Jackson Medical Male Urine Guard fits a penis size up to 6 inches in circumference. The Male Urine Guard is easy to apply and easy to take off. The inside of the Male Urine Guard is filled with a thin yet super absorbent padding while the outer layer is made of liquid proof plastic. The small size of the Jackson Medical Male Urine Guard provides easy use and disposal.
Jackson Medical Male Urine Guard Features & Benefits
- Discrete male urine protection.
- Male dribble and leakage protection.
- Easy to use and easy to dispose.
- Odor protection.
- Jackson Medical Male Urine Guards are the lowest priced Male Incontinence Pouch compared with the closest competitors Male Absorbent Pouch, the ActiCuf Male Dribbling Pouch, and the former Conveen Drip Collector which is no longer available.
Jackson Medical Male Urine Guard Specifications
- Incontinence dribble collection device product ID # 431-JMPBG.
- Can hold up to 2 ounces of urine.
- Fits penis circumference of up to 6 inches.
- Plastic outer layer with soft super absorbent padding inner layer.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Medical Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
A product for light incontinence designed just for men. No more pads for me. It is so comfortable that you completely forget you have it on. Why oh why was this not invented sooner! Fantastic product!
- Fantastic Product!
The design is so simple and effective. Basically this is an absorbent pad that is customized to completely seal and hold urine at the end of the penis. No adhesive tape, velcro or plastic clamp needed. If you are a man who suffers from light leakage this is the perfect product. I love it!
- Handy Product
Helps catch light dribble. Prevents embarsement when control is difficult. Not really quick to put on, but works and is nice to have
- Male Urine Guard..mixed thoughts
When I first used the Male Urine Guard I though "Great". Something small, well fit and absorbent for my minor leakage problem. However, after using it I have other thoughts. After wearing the guard some a couple of hours it tends to dry out the penis head to the point of almost drawing moisture from the skin. Then it sticks to the penis head when attempting to remove it leaving residue. Possibly some sort of very light skin lotion might solve that problem. It would have to come from the factory like that because trying to implement it "on the road" or "at the office" could prove cumbersome and time consuming. It is also very difficult to install on the penis. You almost need three hands. Hence my recommendations:
1. Figure out how to keep it from absorbing moisture from the penile skin tissue and sticking to the skin. I suppose one could carry a small tube of lubricant but this would get very old very quickly.
2. Possibly a very small, convenient installation tool one could keep in one's pocket. Something in the form of the tool used to apply false eyelashes might just work with minor modifications.
3. Perhaps make it just a tad larger in order to absorb a little more moisture. No more than 10% larger. It would still be considerably smaller than the smallest male pad which takes up a lot of room in the underwear and is very uncomfortable.
- Don't buy
Impossible to put on and will not stay on. I have used four of these, have followed the instructions and if I can get it on (with much trying and frustration), I can't get it to stay on.
- Good idea
This is a good product but its is a little hassle to take off and put back on in a public urinal. Also the elastic is a little tight but works well for leakage..
This is a great product from a great company. For the past 8 months I have used the J Clamp and now that I am beginning to regain my control after my surgery this is all I need for my light incontinence.
- Male Urine Guard
The male urine guard works, but can be difficult to put on. I would not recommend for anyone who suffers from a touch of arthritis in their hands. For anyone else it is an ok product.
- Good Product
Very heapful in my cleaning work.
Very, very comfortable. Fits perfectly and catches all dripping. It hold much more urine then I realized. Highly recommend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!