Uri-Drain External Condom Catheters, manufactured by Covidien is a latex rolled sheath from a one-peice molded construction. The reinforced funnel area of this External Catheter features a large connector and can be securely affixed to the penis via a 1 inch foam strap.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Features and Benefits
- Texas styled catheter.
- Molded, one-piece construction.
- Natural Latex Rolled Sheath Permits Attachment to Connective Tubing or Collection Bag.
- Reinforced Funnel for Confidence and Security.
- Foam Strap Firmly Adheres the Texas Catheter to the Penis.
- Large Diameter Connector for Ease of Use.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Specifications
- Uri-Drain Catheter Product Numbers: 8884732300, 8884734600.
- Sizes: Standard or Medium.
- Material: Latex.
- Application: Male External Catheter.
- Securing Method: Foam Strap.
- Individually Packaged.
- 1 Inch Foam Strap.
- Manufacturer: Covidien, (formerly Kendall).
- Brand: Uri-Drain.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142720.
- HCPCS Code: A4349.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!