Uri-Drain External Condom Catheters, manufactured by Covidien is a latex rolled sheath from a one-peice molded construction. The reinforced funnel area of this External Catheter features a large connector and can be securely affixed to the penis via a 1 inch foam strap.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Features and Benefits
- Texas styled catheter.
- Molded, one-piece construction.
- Natural Latex Rolled Sheath Permits Attachment to Connective Tubing or Collection Bag.
- Reinforced Funnel for Confidence and Security.
- Foam Strap Firmly Adheres the Texas Catheter to the Penis.
- Large Diameter Connector for Ease of Use.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Specifications
- Uri-Drain Catheter Product Numbers: 8884732300, 8884734600.
- Sizes: Standard or Medium.
- Material: Latex.
- Application: Male External Catheter.
- Securing Method: Foam Strap.
- Individually Packaged.
- 1 Inch Foam Strap.
- Manufacturer: Covidien, (formerly Kendall).
- Brand: Uri-Drain.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142720.
- HCPCS Code: A4349.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Good Quality at A Resonable Price
I've bought these several places and wind up having to use masking tape to stop the foam straps from coming undone. These work without that hassle. Resonably priced too.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.09
Starting at: $2.41
Starting at: $0.74
Starting at: $0.90
Starting at: $1.03
Starting at: $2.36
Starting at: $1.13
Starting at: $2.35