Uri-Drain External Condom Catheters, manufactured by Covidien is a latex rolled sheath from a one-peice molded construction. The reinforced funnel area of this External Catheter features a large connector and can be securely affixed to the penis via a 1 inch foam strap.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Features and Benefits
- Texas styled catheter.
- Molded, one-piece construction.
- Natural Latex Rolled Sheath Permits Attachment to Connective Tubing or Collection Bag.
- Reinforced Funnel for Confidence and Security.
- Foam Strap Firmly Adheres the Texas Catheter to the Penis.
- Large Diameter Connector for Ease of Use.
Uri Drain External Texas Condom Catheter Specifications
- Uri-Drain Catheter Product Numbers: 8884732300, 8884734600.
- Sizes: Standard or Medium.
- Material: Latex.
- Application: Male External Catheter.
- Securing Method: Foam Strap.
- Individually Packaged.
- 1 Inch Foam Strap.
- Manufacturer: Covidien, (formerly Kendall).
- Brand: Uri-Drain.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142720.
- HCPCS Code: A4349.
- Additional Information
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Good Quality at A Resonable Price
I've bought these several places and wind up having to use masking tape to stop the foam straps from coming undone. These work without that hassle. Resonably priced too.
- Works, great price
These work as well as much more costly options. Great delivery and customer service too.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!