Curity Urine Leg Bags, manufactured by Kendall, are comfortable, discreet urine leg bags that won't slow you down. Quality materials result in soft, comfortable, durable bags for all types of catheters.
Kendall Urinary Leg Bags include comfortable latex-free leg straps. Safely and easily conducts urine through its drain valve; easy to open, closes securely even with limited dexterity.
Kendall Urinary Leg Bag Features and Benefits
- Durable Construction for Confidence
- Comfortable Leg Straps Included
- Drain Valves Closes and Seals Securely
- Fits Snugly against the Body
Kendall Urinary Leg Bag Specifications
- Product Numbers: 145514, 145516
- Capacity: 17 oz, 25 oz
- Brand: Curity
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Urine Leg Bags Review
My husband has been using th is bag for 6 months now. I'm glad that I have found this bag for him because the previous ones that we bought were so unreliable. There were leaks all over the place and some were actually changing shape every moevement. But with the Cutiry Leg bag, everything is perfect. Almost no leak and it's easy to drain.
- Leg Bags Review
I bought Kendall Curity Urine Leg Bags for my grandmother who is using a wheelchair. He finds it very durable and safe to use. It fulfils all her needs. I recommend this product to people with urinary problems or those who use wheelchairs.
- Excellent Product
I've found this type of leg bag very sturdy and durable. The particularly good feature is the screw-cap drain. It is short enough not to require folding under the bag as some other products require. And, it empties with just a twist.
- The product works for my Mom as she is only 4'7" and it is not too long.
The Curity Urine Leg Bags by Kendall #145514 worked very well for my 4'7" mother-in-law and also for my Mom who is the same height. They are easy to open & close for draining and hold up well.
- Happy with Kendall Leg bags
This is the best leg bag I have used in 10 years. No leaks and no open seams as in some other brands. I have used this brand for the last 5 or 6 years and have had no problem with the bags or with Vitality Medical. Both are 1st class.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1)In the directions for use it is stated " to put the bag on the inside of the leg , at the knee, secure one leg strap above the knee and the other below the knee "
2) In my opinion it is better to place the leg bag on the thigh , as knee joint while walking or moving the legs can cause inconvenience as the bag also will tend to twist or turn with possibility to get itself damaged or open up at the side seals .
3) It is also very much possible that the catheter can be pulled out of bladder accidentally .
4) Please consider this thought and supply robust fabric straps with better buttons to tie the bag at the thigh level , instead of knee to make it fail safe .
- All good
Items well packed and quickly shipped. Great seller. A++
- Kendall or Covidien urinary bags
I buy them for my mother. On urinary bags are the best. Something very important is that the valves do not come into contact with the skin as they are isolated by the same plastic bags, avoiding scratches on the skin.
(Excuseme for my poor english)
- Not My Favorite
The twist cap is hard for me to use because I only have one good hand and you really need two to use it. I'm in a wheelchair so placing the bag below the knee works except the cap touches my ankle. Straps could be sturdier. Not my favorite...
- Great service...dependible product...outstanding value!
I've used these for at least 3 years. Very reliable product. Very good value.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!